(: 💙Gotta find a Eric one!
(: 💙Gotta find a Eric one!
Eric Harris, 25 things that make me different
- My love for computer game called Doom. Doom is such a big part of my life and no one I know can recreate environments in Doom as good as me. I know almost anything there is to know about that game, so I believe that separates me from the rest of the world.
- My dreams. Dreams are one of the most personal things for a person, and I know my dreams separate me from others.
- My car! No one else except my best friend has a little puny car with a Rammstein sticker on it.
- My bullet hanging from my rear-view mirror.
- My Berserk and Zippo that I always have in my right pocket.
- My backpack with its customized whiteout writings.
- I can bite off part of a pop can using only my teeth.
- My personal views of other people.
- My first impressions of people.
- My penmanship. I haven’t seen anyone else write quite like I do.
- My knowledge of fireworks.
- My knowledge of conventional / amateur explosives.
- My scars.
- My anger management problems.
- My attitude towards people around me.
- My diversion record.
- My friends.
- My patented way of killing spiders and crickets.
- My nickname, just as long as there isn’t too many copy cats out there.
- My music.
- My fence signs in my room.
- The large collection of bullet shells I have.
- My black box and its content.
- My family.
- My memories of the past and hopes for the future.
The Farm at Maple Tree Lane
A family bought an abandoned farm without realizing that there was an unidentified cemetery right where they put their first garden. They didn’t give it much thought, but then strange and unexplained accidents started happening on the farm. Even the livestock refused to go to the barn. Things started making sense when they found crumpled up letters inside the walls and a diary in the attic.
Dear diary, I can’t sleep tonight, I can still hear everyone arguing downstairs. Grandpa lost his arm today. When they brought him from the barn he was covered in blood. Mother said he was careless and is so upset with grandpa. I know Grandpa would never do anything stupid. Grandpa keeps telling me this place is haunted. Why are there so many ACCIDENTS on our farm?
You can read more of the letters and diary entries HERE.
Picture A: The plastic wadding from a shotgun wound that contains four plastic petals.
Picture B: The corresponding wound with the margin of the wound containing a rectangular abrasion due to the margins of the petals starting to open, which can aid the estimation of the range of fire.
Decided to make another edit <3
“During freshman year, we formed a circle of friends that included Zach Heckler, Nick Baumgart, Eric, and Dylan. Our favorite place to hang out was the Columbine library.”
so they died at their favorite place in school, hm?
Eric Harris while he was in the cafeteria with Mike, Erik and Chris
Eric say to Dylan to shut up, while Mike was saying his lines in the Car Wax Commercial
3 days after his arrest, Dylan Klebold wrote another entry in his journal. He wrote about his love for a girl from his school and wondered if she loved him also. But suddenly, he started writing about suicide, blowing himself up with a bomb strapped to his neck. He also wrote for the first time about the attack(‘NBK’), before Eric did:
”…The zombies & their society band together & try to destroy what is superior & what they don’t understand & are afraid of. Soon…either ill commit suicide, or .i’ll get w. [redacted] & it will be NBK for us…Ive been caught w. most of my crimes - drinking, smoking, & the house vandalism, & the pipe bombs…”
This entry is more alarming than it appears. I’ll get with *redacted* and it will be NBK for us. Why was the name redacted? If it was Eric Harris, the police would not have removed the reference.